|By Liz McMillan||
|September 27, 2009 05:30 PM EDT||
Robert was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area and now devote his law practice to subjects of interest to those in the Silicon Valley. He will be writing about subjects of interest to him, focused on high technology legal issues. Robert has 27 years of intellectual property and complex commercial litigation experience, including Computer & Internet, copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, trade secret and related unfair competition claims.
Having been with the firm he co-founded, Silicon Valley Law Group, for 15 years, he is now very pleased to start his new firm, Vantress Law Group, a new San Jose boutique litigation and trial firm that will reflect his special areas of expertise in complex litigation matters, including intellectual property, computer and Internet, employment, real estate and other complex or commercial disputes.
For more information about Vantress Law Group, please visit new website at www.VantressLaw.com and his LinkedIn bio at http://www.linkedin.com/in/rvantress. Vantress Law Group helps clients prevent, resolve, win and fund litigation, including arbitration or trial if necessary. The three primary areas of his are: (1) intellectual property, computer and Internet; (2) labor and employment, and (3) real estate disputes.
Ulitzer (www.ulitzer.com) is a "new media" social journalism platform which revolutionizes how we create, deliver, and consume content on the Web. Ulitzer authors can get started with their first article in a few minutes and may start a new Topic on any subject or write a story and post it both to their Ulitzer author page and to any existing Ulitzer topic. The network effect of people using Ulitzer to communicate and collaboratively produce and categorize content is disruptive, bypassing traditional media and middle-men. Topics published on Ulitzer range from Greek Isles in the Summer to New Media via Personal Branding and Marketing & Sales.
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time