|By John Funnell||
|October 8, 2009 11:00 PM EDT||
Earlier this year one of my staff attended a SYS-CON event and returned to the office a different person. Revitalised and motivated.
I asked her what happened at the event to warrant such a transformation? What was her secret? Was it the New York Shopping experience? A business Romance or was it Devine intervention?
She simply advised me to ‘check out Ulitzer. – Everyone who is anyone is on it’.
She was not the first to introduce me to the innovation. Many of my peers had gone through such noticeable changes, It was like a weight had been lifted from their shoulders, that they now had a true portal to vent out their innermost thoughts.
I was instantly intrigued by such recommendations. People, just like me, were using Ulitzer everywhere. So what had I been fighting against all this time? What was I avoiding?
Eventually I succumbed to the inevitable, I was lulled into trying Ulitzer. Just a taste, so I could sample what all the fuss was about.
I remember the first night I took Ulitzer. I locked myself into my office checking that no one was around, took my jacket off and tightened my belt, fired up the laptop and started browsing.
I was quite brazen at first, I just logged straight in not fully understanding the ramifications. No thought of what could happen if.......? Within Days I was affiliated in magazines, aggregated on global sites, people were creating RSS feeds of my content, the whirlwind grew as my page gained traction amongst the community.
Four months on and I am an addict.... the site is always open as it unhesitatingly feeds me with the latest news and views from likeminded thought leaders in the ever evolving and complex world of New Media.
Ulitzer is a beacon to the Social Media revolution. A fantastic platform to get your message out, every Press Release I run through the site has been extremely successful. I have achieved over 12,000 hits since joining.
The site is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing and offers a world of functionality.
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time