|By Carmen Gonzalez||
|November 9, 2009 10:00 PM EST||
The first "Ulitzer New Media Power Panel" took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. Streamed live to 60,000 viewers via SYS-CON.TV, the panel was moderated by Jeremy Geelan. Geelan's guests in the first power panel were Ian Thain and Tim Crawford.
The first "Ulitzer Live! - New Media Conference & Expo " will take place on June 14, 2010 in New York City and will present a world class faculty who will analyze new media, content marketing strategies, social CRM, enterprise social media, personal branding tools, and many other subjects.
Ulitzer Live! West will take place on December 6, 2010, in San Jose, California. The Call for Papers for both events are now open.
Ulitzer is a "new media" social journalism platform which revolutionizes how we create, deliver, and consume content on the Web.
Ulitzer authors can get started with their first article in a few minutes and may start a new "Topic" on any subject or write a story and post it both to their Ulitzer author page and to any existing Ulitzer topic.
The network effect of people using Ulitzer to communicate and collaboratively produce and categorize content is disruptive, bypassing traditional media and middle-men. Topics published on Ulitzer range from Greek Isles in the Summer to New Media via Personal Branding and Marketing & Sales.
Ulitzer, Inc. owns 185 content websites including www.sys-con.com.
Detailed information on Ulitzer can be obtained at the Ulitzer FAQ page here.
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time