|By Fuat Kircaali||
|January 24, 2010 02:45 PM EST||
Today, I received an email from Inday Vinas, one of our Ulitzer authors, and her photo meeting and shaking hands with Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, President of the Republic of the Philippines.
Inday writes: "As a leading Filipino blogger whose success depends on Ulitzer to reach a worldwide audience, I was a special guest of the Office of the President at Convergence 2009, a conference focused on the present and future potential of the Philippines in the field of Global IT."
Inday's blog can be found at http://indayvinas.ulitzer.com.
"The conference was held at the Fontana Convention Center, Clark-Subic Special Economic Zone, Central Pampanga, one of ten designated "Next Wave Cities" in the Philippines.
Under Macapagal-Arroyo's administration, the Philippines Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector has grown 100-fold, rising to $7.3 billion in 2009, with 400,000 new jobs created over the past seven years. Additionally, the Clark-Subic Zone generates almost $1 billion in exported products and services per year."
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time