|By Fuat Kircaali||
|May 7, 2010 03:00 AM EDT||
Cloud Computing Expo - The debut of the iPad promises significant opportunities well beyond just Apple.
The iPad promises to energize the emerging tablet PC segment, creating a potential semiconductor opportunity of over US$4.1 billion in 2014 reports In-Stat.
Other component vendors will capitalize on the new opportunity for batteries and displays, as well.
The iPad Summit is an intensive and content-rich one-day program designed to satisfy the growing hunger among software developers, as well as IT and "new media" professionals for a broad spectrum of sessions informing them what kinds of development options and opportunities the iPad provides.
“Tablets have quickly become a high priority for competitors across the value chain, including mobile operators,” says Jim McGregor, In-Stat analyst. “Even more important, is that the opportunity in tablets is complementary to other mobile devices, particularly smartphones and netbooks.”
Recent research by In-Stat found the following:
The research, “The Rise of the Internet Tablet: The Keys to Success”, covers the worldwide market for Internet tablet PCs. It includes:
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time