|By Symon Weedon||
|January 11, 2012 01:35 PM EST||
Waveney Group Schemes Ltd, the country's largest driving tuition insurance broker works with a panel of four UK based insurers, and have recently announced an initiative whereby for the month of February 2012, they are offering ADIs a discounts of ‘up to' 10% plus a £40 premium discount if the premium a driving instructor is being quoted by their existing insurance company is over £400 including insurance premium tax.
For PDIs, Waveney will offer a £40 premium discount, subject to the premium they are competing with being over £400 including insurance premium tax.
The discounts are provided by Waveney and some of its insurers. The ‘up to' 10% discount is provided by the likes of Aviva Insurance UK Ltd who allow 5% discount for an ADI grade 4 (or ungraded), 7.5% discount for an ADI grade 5 and 10% discount for an ADI grade 6. The £40 premium discount is provided by Waveney throughout February 2012.
To obtain a competitive premium for your tuition car which will include the ADI discount, give Waveney a call and quote reference WGS02/2012. The cover offered by their driving tuition insurers is first class and if you should be unlucky enough to have a claim, you'll get a replacement dual control vehicle very quickly and it won't cost you a penny. Also, if you use the recommended repairer scheme for any non-fault accidents, you won't even have to pay your policy excess.
Waveney can be contacted on 08457 928272. Alternatively log on to www.driving-school-insurance.com and provide your details to obtain a quotation.
If the initiative is successful, Waveney have suggested that it may be extended throughout March 2012, so that driving instructors whose insurance fall due for renewal during March and early April will be able to take advantage of this excellent offer.
Tell your colleagues and driving school owners so that they can distribute the good news that at a challenging time for driving instructors, Waveney Group Schemes Ltd are doing their bit to help.
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time