|By Pat Romanski||
|February 3, 2009 09:30 PM EST||
Ulitzer.com, which initially made the headlines with its "job descriptions from the future," announced today that it will launch its Ulitzer "beta" site with more than 16,000 authors and more than 1 million original articles, published in more than 5,000 topic-specific online journals. Each journal offers up to 14 content-specific sections, written by the world's most-respected authors in their fields. All Ulitzer authors will earn 100% of their Google AdSense revenue. See author index here.
All approved Ulizter authors can post a variety of story types:
03) Book Excerpt
04) Book Review
05) Case Study
11) Product Review
Within one year after its beta launch date, Ulitzer is projecting to serve more than 100,000 authors with over 10 million original articles. Ulitzer topics are projected to grow from 5,000 to more than 50,000 als in the same time period. Becoming a Ulitzer author requires a simple approval process or an invitation from an existing Ulitzer author. New author applications are typically answered within 6-24 hours.
Ulitzer topics are grouped under 25 categories. See topic index here.
01) Aerospace and Defense
05) Internet, Computers & Software
06) Education and Training
07) Electronics and Semiconductors
08) Energy and Utilities
10) Financial Services
11) Food and Beverage
13) Lifestyle and Leisure
14) Manufacturing and Production
15) PR, Media and Entertainment
16) Medical and Healthcare
17) Pharmaceuticals and Biotech
18) Professional Services
19) Real Estate and Construction
24) Transportation and Logistics
25) Travel and Hospitality
SYS-CON Media is now accepting press releases and byline proposals through Ulitzer. Once you become an approved Ulitzer author, you will have the opportunity to post your stories and articles on all relevant SYS-CON sites.
Ulitzer is the newest tool for PR agencies, companies and individuals to post stories and blogs that introduce others to your stories, press releases and company information.
Simple, Step-by-step Instructions
To become an official Ulitzer author today, just take these four easy steps:
1. Register as a user here.
2. You will receive an email with your password and a link to sign in.
3. Sign in, change password and save here.
4. Click ‘Become an Author' on the top left of the page. Create your page.
You are an official Ulitzer author!
Now that you're in the driver's seat you can post stories and create new topic sites for you and your clients as well as puiblish your news releases and by lined articles for syndication. Please follow recent news on Ulitzer here and all other information on Ulitzer here.
Ulitzer Will Change the Public Relations Game Once and Forever
Ulitzer will also change the "public relations" business the way we know it today. Typical account manager will have a Ulitzer author page. He/she will publish client "news" under appropriate topics. PR firms will also have their own home "topic" page ina ddition to various client topics.
Ulitzer enables PR firms to easily submit articles, press releases, by line stories and blog entries for their clients.
Initiating news coverage on any topic or launching a magazine at Ulitzer.com, which is currently in pre-beta, is designed to be as easy as boiling an egg and doesn't take much longer. For details of how to become a Ulitzer user, please contact editorial (at) sys-con.com. Once you've been handed the keys, you will be able to associate your future Web presence to whichever topic or topics suit you best.
By 2015, three out of five books will be published at Ulitzer. TIME, The New York Times, and Scientific American will be replaced by Ulitzer in the next five years!
|Ulitzer News Desk 02/05/08 10:00:18 AM EST|
Ulitzer, Inc., which initially made the headlines with its 'job descriptions from the future,' announced today that it will launch its Ulitzer 'beta' site on July 4, 2008, with 5,500 authors and 600,000 original articles, which are published in more than 5,000 topic-specific online journals. Each journal offers up to 14 content-specific sections, written by the world's most respected authors, who are experts in their particular fields. All Ulitzer authors will get paid for their contributions.
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time