|By Krisandra Russo||
|February 3, 2009 05:25 AM EST||
A brand new online magazine, Cloud Interoperability Magazine, has been launched by the Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum using the all-new Ulitzer publishing platform. The Forum, a group of industry stakeholders that are active in cloud computing, now has its online home at cloudinterop.ulitzer.com - and the magazine, edited by Cloud thought leader and activist Reuven Cohen, demonstrates very well indeed the power and ease-of-use of Ulitzer.
The full list of magazines being brought on stream via Ulitzer can be viewed here.
Launching a magazine at Ulitzer.com, which is currently in pre-beta, is designed to be as easy as boiling an egg and doesn't take much longer. For details of how to become a Ulitzer user, please contact editorial (at) SYS-CON.com. Once you've been handed the keys, you will be able to associate your future Web presence to whichever Topic or Topics suit you best. And if like the Cloud Interoperability Forum you wish to create a magazine of your own, then better still!
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- High-Tech Public Relations and Alan Zeichick - Analyze This!
- Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Ulitzer to Give Drupal 6.0 Its Biggest Scalability Challenge Yet
- Ulitzer Is Looking to Hire the Best Enterprise Software Architect Alive!
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict
- Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Ulitzer, MeettheBoss - Execs Go Online Big-Time